Peña Station NEXT’s location within fast-growing northeast Denver raises the value proposition as this is the fastest-growing area in one of the country’s fastest growing cities. Peña Station NEXT's unrivaled accessibility and location offers many strategic advantages.
Denver Business Profile
- Colorado ranks among the top-20 states for best corporate tax system and business-friendly tax climate with 4.63% flat corporate tax, according to the Tax Foundation’s 2017 State Business Tax Climate Index.
- Denver is home to 10 Fortune 500 Headquarters
- Between 2010 and 2016, the population increased by 11.4% - compared to 4.5% in the overall U.S. (Source: U.S. Census Bureau, 2017)
- Denver’s population is younger than average – in 2015 the average age was 36.1 for Denver and 37.6 for the U.S. Also, 51% of Metro Denver’s population is between the ages of 20 and 54 (Source: Moody’s Analytics, 2017)
- Denver residents are highly educated – 41.8% have a bachelor’s degree or higher, the seventh greatest percentage among U.S. metros (U.S. Census Bureau, 2017).
Important Rankings for Denver/Colorado:
- 1st: Best place for business and careers (Forbes, 2016)
- 1st: Best state for overall infrastructure readiness (Beacon Hill, 2014)
- 3rd: Most prepared city for the digital economy (U.S. Chamber of Commerce, 2016)
- 3rd: Top city for fostering entrepreneurial growth (U.S. Chamber of Commerce, 2016)
- The opening of the A-Line commuter train between Downtown’s Union Station and the Denver International Airport has opened new areas for growth, especially around the six intermediary stations (CBRE Research, Q2 2017).