Peña Station NEXT’s location within centrally located Denver, Colorado, offers the community unrivaled local to global accessibility. A vast network of trails and open space, along with a direct link to major roadways and a dynamic regional transit system, FasTracks, all provide a range of mobility options throughout Denver and the Rocky Mountain Region.
Peña Station NEXT’s proximity to Denver International Airport enhances an already well-connected community.
DENVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT BY THE NUMBERS
- 6th busiest airport in the U.S., 18th busiest in world
- 2016 record year at 58.3 million travelers
- Over 185 nonstop destinations with 26 international cities in 11 countries
- $26 billion of economic impact to state of Colorado
- 2nd largest airport in the world—1st largest airport in the country
- Expansion capacity to serve 100 million passengers annually
- Current investment for significant gate and facility expansion